MOE Key Laboratory of Bioinformatics, School of Life Sciences,
Tsinghua-Peking Center for Life Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
I have broad interests in applying statistical or machine learning methods in genetic and epigenetic studies. Currently, I mainly focus on
1) developing novel statistical methods to analyze and explore the epigenetic data, as well as
2) experimental design and integration analysis to explore key regulators in early embryo development.
- 2020.12: invited talks at the 7th International Symposium on 3D Genomics, Beijing
- 2018.10: invited talks at the 5th International Symposium on 3D Genomics, Wuhan, Hubei
- 2017.09: top 10 winner out of 368 teams in Mobike Big Data Challenge 2017. View our solution at github.
- 2016.09 - 2017.01: Teaching assistant, Statistical Methods with Applications.
Peer-reviewed papers (as lead author)
OBOX regulates murine zygotic genome activation and early development
Nature, 2023 [Paper]
Maternal TDP-43 interacts with RNA Pol II and regulates zygotic genome activation
Nature communications, 2023 [Paper]
HiCDB: a sensitive and robust method for detecting contact domain boundaries
MyoD is a 3D genome structure organizer for muscle cell identity
Nature communications, 2022 [Paper]
3D genome alterations associated with dysregulated HOXA13 expression in high-risk T-lineage acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Nature communications, 2021 [Paper]